CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) has become one of the most opted certification exams for professionals in the field of business analysis. The reason being CBAP® is based on BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) guidelines. The guidelines, also refereed as BABOK® Guide, focus on 6 essential Knowledge Areas which are Business Analysis, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Elicitation and Collaboration, Strategy Analysis, Solution Evaluation, and Requirement Analysis & Design Definitions.
BABOK® Knowledge Areas are framed to render in-depth knowledge about business analysis and mold the capabilities, competency level, and knowledge of a professional to think out-of-the box, and come out with unique solutions to run business efficiently. Processes required for business analysis are not part of BABOK® Guide. Thus to achieve CBAP® certification, one has to be proficient with BABOK® Guide.
CBAP® training is best suited for the following professionals:
• Business Analysts
• Systems Analysts
• Process Improvement Specialists
• Process Improvement Managers
• Requirements Analysts
Besides being acquainted with BABOK® Guide, a professional has to meet the following criteria:
1. Relevant Experience: 5 years (7,500 hours) experience, as defined by the BABOK, is required in the field of business analysis. In addition to this, professional needs to show 900 hours of experience in about 4 to 6 knowledge areas.
2. Earning Professional Development Hours (PDs): In the last 4 years, the practitioner must have documented 21 professional development hours.
3. Educational Requirements and References: The professional must have completed minimum educational qualification of high school or equivalent and provide two references. These references can be from a Client, Career Manager or Certified Business Analysis Professional.
4. Planning CBAP® Exam: Scheduling CBAP® exam before 3 months will give adequate time for preparing for the exam.
5. Preparation: To become Certified Business Analysis Professional, one should be able to recollect the guidelines mentioned in BABOK® Guide.
6. Training: For professionals who want to enhance their business analysis skills, CBAP® training would be of great help, as professionals will get to learn from experts. Another option is CBAP® online training through reputed organizations which offer courses through e-learning mode. CBAP® online training is best suited for professionals who find it difficult to attend class physically owing to the lack of time, but, can spare some time for studying online at any part of the day.
Salient features of E-Learning mode are as follows:
1. Self-learning format
2. Certified and eminent Industry Experts conduct lectures
3. 24/7 access to the online course material
4. Assessments & lab exercises for students to evaluate their level of learning
5. Mock tests
7. 21 PD hours
To know about the training, check here: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cbap-online-training.php
India assisting neighbours in science education communication
Setting up a planetarium in Mauritius, strengthening basic science education in Nepal and upgr. Read More
Reasons Why Companies Prefer Renting a Crane
Tasks concerning building of flats, high as can be structures and exclusive homes are picking up wor. Read More
Get enchanted by buildings through Revit Architecture training courses
Are you really interested to learn about architecture designing? If yes, then you must enrol for one. Read More
Professional Cooking Tips
Professional cooking tips: Emergency pie recipes. How to save a sauce or gravy from being a complete. Read More
Working Principle of Beer Bottle Filling
Working Principle of Beer Bottle Filling Machine Filling machine is a smart machine, it. Read More
The Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 A II equipments are fabricated for the safe handling of cytotoxic agents and other hazardous drugs in laboratory, pharmacy, and oncology settings. The biosafety ca
Domain Registration is now made fast, simple, Cheap and affordable with Lucky Cheap Domain .We Offer reliable Domain Registration Company Delhi, India with high experience and uses most recent techno
Admission Open-2012 one yr Program in Nursery Teacher Training one yr Program in Primary Teacher training one yr B.Ed ( Admission Guidance ) 100% placement assistance one month train
Much of ARB''s success as a bearing manufacturer is largely due to its passionate pursuit of quality of lower cost. With a tremendous focus on manufacturing quality bearings and restrains on cost,
BISb123We manufacture and supply jewellery Weighting Scale,Table Top Weighting Scale,Platform weighting scale,Electronic Trolley Weighting Scale and various other weighting scales. We are looking for